Tuesday, April 24, 2007

zombies!

I just finished watching 28 days later. Pedro called me while I was watching it and I was like, it's so scary, I'm shaking! Well I hadn't eaten since this morning and it's now 6:21pm. oops Blood sugar levels aside, it's still a pretty scary movie. :) Here's a picture of Miss Lily napping today. I really don't know why she likes to sleep with her butt in the air. It can't be comfortable.

Just in case you don't believe me that she's sleeping, here's a different shot. See? Eyes closed. :) What a funny little bear she is. She goes for her check up tomorrow and don't tell her - she's getting shots! shhhhhhh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lily - YOU'RE GETTING A NEEDLE TOMORROW !!!

Hehehe. The nasty greatauntma strikes.

Esther used to sleep with her bum in the air like that. I think many (if not most) babes do. Why, I don't know but it must be comfortable to them at this stage.

Have a good day tomorrow. (WEG)

LzyMom said...

I give her a dose of tylenol before we go and that helps. The hardest part is controlling myself - the first time I thought I was going to punch the nurse's head off. It's that baby pain wail. The pause, as it all sinks in and then the head goes back, the eyes close and the scream to end all screams comes out. Poor Lily. I think short lived pain is better than getting really really sick.

Esther said...

I still sleep that way! what?! It's comfortable!
A needle? Poor Lily. At least you don't schedule them for special occasions! Mom used to schedule my IVs on my birthday as not to forget! hehe.
Are you able to hold Lily while she has it? Good luck!