Monday, April 30, 2007

Baby Gate

So here are some pictures from Miss Lily and her baby gate. I'm a little perturbed by what looks like Miss Lily licking the bottom of the door. Remember to click on the picture to make it big.

That picture was from last night. This one is from this morning. She's wearing her schnazzy Australian onesie that Auntie Nicole brought back for her. And just LOOK at those gorgeous legs. They almost kicked the paper shredder over today. Sigh.

This picture just makes me laugh. :) She likes her onesie. She pulls it away from her tummy so she can look at the pictures. Or she's trying to eat it, either way. :) We watched Night at the Museum last night and both of us enjoyed it. We also took Lily out for curry buffet yesterday. People kept on commenting on how well behaved she is. I don't know if I'm lucky or if I'm sensitive to her needs. Maybe both. She cried after we left Wal-mart so I fed her some lunch and she was fine. Then she cried after Sam's Club so Pedro fed her a bottle. She slept through the whole shopping trip at Whole Foods. :) I feel like if you meet the baby's needs, they don't need to cry. :) It doesn't mean they won't. :P

1 comment:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

that's one clever croc. I mean Kid.............