Sunday, April 1, 2007

chocolate cookies


I forgot I had a double chocolate chip cookie in my purse until I had to get something else out of it. mmmmmmm! I bought it yesterday at Whole Foods. Don't they have the best stuff in the world??? Slight exaggeration or not, Miss Lily had visitors this weekend - Auntie Nicole and Grandma! I think she's a little peeved that her audience is gone because she's been a little cranky with me today. I obviously don't pay her the attention she thinks she is now due. :) I love this picture of Lily and Riley. It really works with the next one I took of them together.

Yes, my bed is always that messy. It's where I change Lily and feed her, and play with her and sometimes let her sleep. So it has to hold all the baby accoutrement to make all of the above possible. In other news, I'm going to put a couple of books on e-bay. I'm not sure how a newbie like myself will make out but I'll give it a try. Oh dear, Miss Lily is trying awfully hard to get her knees under her to crawl.... any day now.

No comments: