Friday, April 27, 2007

Pooped

Sorry I haven't been writing as much this week. I have been, as the British say, knackered. Part of it is Miss Lily waking me up at night. I think the other part might be allergies. We washed our cars on Sunday and there was a layer of pollen on Monday morning. :P

I took some pictures of Lily's feet. They're just so cute, they way she links them together. She's just been so much fun lately. She tries her best to talk and finally loves the "This little piggy..." game. It was always my favorite as a child.

Well, poor Miss Lily needs to be fed. I've been late with every meal today. Sigh. I'm sure she still loves me. :) Gosh she has such cute chunky little ankles. Sigh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! Such a gorgeous little girl. Nice pictures. Thanks for posting. I need my daily Lily 'fix'. Have fun with her - these days pass in a flash.

SNAKE said...

such lovely baby~~

Esther said...

What do you mean 'finally' mother? Lily has been the most beautiful baby in the entire wide world since day one! However, this is an especially cute picture!

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Go PEDRO she your daughter. Go SONIA shes you sweetie. WHy to make a cutie........

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Again sorry for my rushed spelling hope you can figure this one out.

LzyMom said...

heee! Esther, your mom meant that I finally put some pictures up of Lily. We all know she's been gorgeous from the start. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sonia. The finally was because I was bugging Sonia about not having anything up yet today. So I emailed and told her to get with the program as we were all waiting. Sheesh. Of course Lily has been gorgeous from day one.