Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sit up, Spit up & Wake up

I don't know if I've mentioned how well Miss Lily is starting to sit up. I only let her do it on the bed because she will suddenly make a "leap" for something and fall one way or another. But first! Some wake up pictures from today's nap.


She really did not want to wake up but part of the new program is no more long naps during the day. And I needed to wake her up to eat. So, sorry Lily but think how much more fun mommy will be when you let her sleep through the night!!! Oh, I guess you can't really tell she's sitting up on her own. Oops. But she is!

See and here she's using the force to keep her balance. And is it just me or does she already seem older than a week ago? Okay, stupid question but I'm always amazed at her growth. It's such an awesome thing to watch her mature into a little person! At least it will be fun until she says "I hate you!" and then I'll have to ground her and take away her allowance, but secretly I'll save it up to give to her later when she feels better because I'll love her so much. :) Oh and in case you were waiting for it, here's the spit up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HARPY BITHDAY SONIA.....HAPPY BRITHDAY SNIA.....SNAPPY GRITHDAY... I THINK I'VE HAD TOO MUCH TO DRINK - HAVE BEEN HITTING THE WATER BOTTLE TODAY....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIA AND MANY MORE.

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Happy Bday Sonia. Hope you guys get to do lots of celebrating. As I was doing my sit ups in pilates calss tonight,I felt like I was going to spit up. Quick take a picture. OOOH. Good job on the sit ups Lilly.