Saturday, April 28, 2007

Looney

We've now watched all 4 discs of Looney Tunes Vol. 1. There are 3 more volumes to go. Sigh. I don't mind watching them, but I don't always find the cartoons funny. I realize that some of them are political or social commentary in nature, going by how the characters look/sound.

Lily is full of bouncy energy today. Do I need to say how hard it is to type on a keyboard that Lily keeps on kicking? She just made a wild lunge for my camera so she's back on her playmat. The photo of her is from another day. She's on her way out the study into the hall. Oh gosh I just had a good laugh. Riley came tearing down the hall making to run into the study but of course Lily is blocking the way. heee! He put on the brakes pretty fast. She obviously isn't coordinated enough to pet him nicely. As soon as her hand touches that soft cat hair it grabs on tight! Ears too.

I do have some really funny videos of her trying to talk but I think the only way I can post them is to put them on youtube. Pedro is vehemently against this. Sigh. Anyway, here's a pic I just took of Lily smacking the shredder. The picture below is after her bath last night. I will concede that some of my features are starting to show up in her face as she gets a little older. Oh and I'm not feeding Lily as much formula anymore. Her doctor said she's obviously well fed. And WHAT did he mean by that????

No comments: