Friday, April 6, 2007

Cheeseburger in Paradise


I met my friend Stacy for lunch at, you guessed it, Cheeseburger in Paradise. It was okay. The waitress was engrossed with Lily and had to ask me twice what I wanted to drink. Lily was very well-behaved. When she got tired, she let out a little cry and I turned her to me and she put her little head on my chest and fell asleep. I'm not sure I could have fallen asleep in the middle of a restaurant with music blaring and people talking. :) This picture is of one of the sleepy faces I mentioned yesterday. They rawk! Of course, Lily really appreciates the flash going off in her face as she gently tries to wake up.

This picture is from today. She took a keen interest in her Goodnight Moon book. At first I thought, awww she recognizes it. Then she tried to eat it. I had some Dairy Queen on the way home and it made me feel a little sick. I've been trying really hard to cook healthy foods for Pedro and I and it has made a difference. My shorts no longer cut me in half. But I wonder if it makes me intolerant of icky food? Or maybe Dairy Queen needs to clean it's soft serve ice cream machine?? I don't know. I do know that Lily needs to fall asleep and give mommy a break. She only woke me up twice last night and I slept so soundly after the second time that I didn't even hear Pedro have a shower or leave for work. I was doing some serious sleeping. I actually woke up before Lily did - for a change. The bottom picture is just before I interceded and got her new chew toy away from her. :)

2 comments:

Todd Helmick said...

Take Miss Thing Out In The Snow. She is our familys little Snow White.

LzyMom said...

She got to see the snow from the comfort of her own home. :)