Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sleep!


Miss Lily has slept through the last 2 nights. I have not, but even so not having to get up several times to tend to my baby's needs has helped me feel more refreshed. It's 8:30 in the morning and I'm up and Lily is snoozing! I need to think positive thoughts today because I'm going to make Chicken Tikka Masala tonight and I will need all of my wits about me! I'm kind of irritated because I saw this video with Michele Malkin spouting off on something Rosie O'Donnell said. MM said something to the effect of how dare Rosie sympathize with Iranians. Yeah, how dare any of us see people in the middle east as ummm people. I don't know exactly what Rosie said or what MM was alluding to but her basic statement was sickening. sigh I guess I'd better look at some cute baby pics to cheer myself up.

Lily has been changing a lot lately. I have to keep her away from anything she can grab, be it a glass or mommy's hair. I thought she was going to snatch me bald yesterday! These cute little hands slowly made their way to my face and reached up to a lock of hair. I was halfway through thinking "Oh how cute" when she yanked as hard as she could on it! Now she gouges eyes and pinches noses. I realize that I'm going to have to be creative and think up lots of ways to keep her constructively busy and me safe. :)

No comments: