Saturday, April 21, 2007

5 times

Yes, Lily woke me up 5 times last night. I don't even remember why exactly. Now bear in mind, this doesn't mean SHE wakes up. She just makes atrocious sounds, shrieks if you will and I wake up to check on her. Usually, she's in a corner or has kicked off her blankets. Or both. Anyway, I am exhausted. She is, of course, full of energy. If there was a yoga frog pose (and there probably is) Lily would be all over it.

Here's another picture of her playing this morning. Well, she just knocked over watering can and almost knocked over a mug on my desk. Anybody want a baby???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, I'll trade you Thomas for Lily. He is being a nasty little brute today. Must be because I have taken the food away.

LzyMom said...

I don't think I told this story - I was paying for a prescription on Thursday and put Lily in a seated position on the counter to pull out my credit card. She saw the book where you sign for your pills and launched herself at it. So I picked her up. She lady behind the counter (very nice, grandmotherly) offered to hold her for me. So Lily was behind the counter while I was paying for my goods. That lasted about 2 minutes and then she realized she was a little too far from mommy... :)