Thursday, April 26, 2007

tea

What a day. Poor Miss Lily is still cranky from her shots. She seems to be better now that she's had a long nap. Poor Mommy isn't feeling so hot though. I have a nice big cup of earl grey tea in front of me to perk me up. I would have preferred English Breakfast but I shall suffer through. :P

I forgot to say that Lily was a smash hit at the doctor's office yesterday. At Pedro's visit. It was an orthopedic surgeon's office and there were a TON of old people in there. They were too pleased to be entertained by Miss Lily. :) Even when she fell asleep you could hear them clucking and chortling at her little faces. :) Oh dear. Miss Lily is laugh/crying. I still don't think she feels very good.

I do feel a little better about my decision to not let Lily cry it out. I read in yet another baby book that if one is at all philosophically opposed to crying it out to not even try it, it will be a disaster. WHEW I don't know why I feel like I need to be validated but I feel better. :) Oh no! I swear I just heard Lily say Ma Ma. I'm sure she's just practicing her sounds. But she said mama before dada! HA! Suck that daddy! Just kidding. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grandma's heart is melting