Tuesday, April 10, 2007

the backwards inch worm


Oof. I ate too much for lunch. Sorry, Pedro if you're reading this - I made 2 chicken cordon bleus and ate them both! Yes, I'm going for a walk shortly. I was successful in getting a picture of how it is Lily manages to get around. It ain't pretty. She lays on her back and gets her feet under her a bit, then foists her butt in the air and slides up. She does this many times very quickly and of course, it's very noisy. :) I guess conventional crawling was taking too long.

I also scored a pic of Miss Lily making raspberries. Warning there is a lot of facial goo. She looks quite proud of herself, doesn't she?? Don't forget to click on the pictures to make them bigger.

Lastly, I'd like to include just a cute pic from today - with my big feet in it. :) It's almost always, all about Lily. I'm glad I snuck myself in. Isn't snuck a word? It's giving me that red underlining thing that says it's spelled wrong. hmpf!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gandma says its all about the
tongue:)