Monday, April 23, 2007

hmpf

I made Lily some mashed bananas today. The stuff in the jar smells really strong. It seems like it's concentrated banana. Lily loves it. Lily does NOT love fresh mashed banana. She ate some of it and then decided to throw it all back up. No, I don't have any pictures of that. So she got her regular Chiquita bananas. :P

Here's a cheeky look from just a little while ago. She was having so much fun slapping the shredder I could hardly get her to turn around and look at me. That and she's crushing her favorite froggy. :) Well Miss Lily is fussing so I'd better go. Maybe she'll have a nap.....

1 comment:

Esther said...

Yumm... concentrated bananas! I'll have to give that a try! I'm eating banana chips at the moment. I guess Lily's too young for those yet. mmm, mmm, naners!