Thursday, April 5, 2007

pwned


Oops - I got called out on my statement that people aren't checking up on Lily's blog. Well from 2 people out of the dozen or so I've told.... Someone is quietly snoozing. Daddy's not quite home so I am enjoying the peace and quiet. Lily made up a little game with me today. She'd sing to herself while on my lap and then slowly turn her head to look at me and see if I was watching her. I'd give her a quick kiss and she'd giggle and then start again. It's funny that raising a child can be so much work but then, in an instant, the most fun you've ever had. Well, not the MOST fun, but it was the highlight of the day. Actually, that's not true either. Our 2 hour nap was the highlight. I heard a little sleeping baby stirring so I'd better go and get her. That wake up face is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

I cannot believe how quick Miss Lily is growing up! It's so great to see her... I'm so glad you're keeping a blog! Hopefully this will help us stay in touch better too...
much love to all, Esther