Sunday, April 22, 2007

80s!

No, not the decade - the temperature. It is warm outside. We (meaning Pedro and I) did some yard work yesterday. I decided to raid the archives for today's pictures. They're outtakes from Miss Lily's Christmas photo shoot. It's so funny to look back and see how small she was! I had to use stuffed animals beside her so she wouldn't fall over.

It's also funny to see the differences in her hair now. I think her new stuff is growing in because she kind of has a fringe (bangs) now and obviously at 6 weeks, she didn't. :)

I've wanted to take pictures of her in a bath but I don't want to put up photos than might attract the wrong sort of child watcher. Well, I've had a wee rest and now it's on to make Louisiana Stew. It's very yummy but I keep on thinking about that lamb stew I made a while ago. *drool*

No comments: