Thursday, April 5, 2007

baaaad

I keep on letting family members and friends know about Lily's blog so that they can see up to date pictures and read little stories on what we're doing. BUT it seems that people can't be bothered to check in on their granddaughter/grandniece/ cousin/daughter, etc. But that's okay because I like doing this for myself and for Lily. It's a little bit of a creative outlet for me. Except for today. Yes, Lily woke me up again last night. It seems like she's sleeping through the night more often now. I am my own worst enemy as well when it comes to sleep. I don't know if it's having a child that makes one stress about the future and how to take care of their baby. It just used to be me, and I know Pedro can take care of himself. But now everything includes a baby and it makes me panic that I won't be able to provide for her. I think sometimes that I could have a million dollars in the bank and I'd still be stressed out. I think that would be an interesting thing to find out - does anyone have a million dollars to spot me?

In good news - those British soldiers captured by Iran were released. In even bigger news, Netflix finally got the dvds I mailed back! It took forever. I don't know if it was the post office (who is usually really good) or if Netflix was behind in receiving. HMPF This is what Lily looks like after she's been fed and she turns sideways and leans backwards to stare up at her mommy. She is a funny little thing. I'm excited to see what she'll be like when she's older. What kind of conversations will we have, what will her personality turn out to be like... ? The baby stage definitely goes quickly. Well, the little one is asleep (hopefully not with her butt in the air this time) so I shall sally forth and tackle some chores.

2 comments:

Todd Helmick said...

I beg your pardon. I check on my niece almost every day. I just havn't left a comment. I love that new tooth she got. maybe my visit inspired it to show up.



The Family Tooth Fairy, Auntie Nicole

Todd Helmick said...

I even have it saved under my favorites list!!!!!!!!!!!!!