Thursday, April 12, 2007

gremlin


Miss Lily and I had a busy day. No, I didn't get much sleep. I'm beginning to think I just need to get used to never sleeping through the night again. It's funny to me that Lily can't crawl and yet she moves around so much. I can't even begin to describe all the stuff she got into today. I understand why kids learn NO at a very early age. I did take some things to Goodwill. yay! It always feels good to clear out the house. We also went to Food Lion and got Miss Lily some organic baby food - sweet potatoes to be exact. I fed her when we got home and I was fussed at a few times for not moving fast enough. hmpf! I'm really pleased that she likes veggies. I'm always afraid she's going to put up a protest and I'm going to have to find a way to blend apple sauce with everything to sweeten it up! Well, Grumplestiltskin is asleep right now. I'm enjoying a cup of tea and trying to figure what else I can get rid of! It's always best to do that when Pedro's not at home.... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No comments: