Saturday, April 14, 2007

sleep (sort of)

Miss Lily didn't wake me up until 5:30. That was pretty good. When I got up to check on her she had kicked her blanket off and was cold. So I covered her back up and turned on the heater in the room and she slept another 2 hours. I think she mostly wakes up because she's cold. Having the thermostat on the other side of the house doesn't help. The kitchen has the sun shining on it all afternoon and evening. Plus it gets warmed up by cooking, etc. So the bedrooms are very cold and the kitchen reads 73F. Poor Miss Lily. And poor me!

I'm trying to figure out what Miss Lily is going to look like when she's older. Look at that chin! And those cheeks! Well, I think we can all agree that she's going to be cute, no matter what, right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been playing the trumpet all my life
just check out the cheeks.
love granny