Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th ain't so scary!


I took some more pictures of Lily sitting up. And of course, one to show what she looks like after toppling over. Gosh, she is all over the place today. I keep putting her back on her blankets and the next time I look at her she's in a different area of the room!


This picture is just because her chubby legs are SO gosh darn cute! Ugh, a word of caution - if you ever want to buy frozen hashbrowns, do not get the Food Lion brand. I'm sure I'll survive but, uck. They did fry up into a nice crisp hashbrown pancake, which I like, but such thin strips of potatoes. For shame Food Lion! Uh oh, now my tummy is making strange noises... It may be a VERY quick walk this afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And oh grandma says what big eyes you have.
Oh you beautiful doll.

Esther said...

Those are the greatest pictures! You can sure see a lot of personality in her already! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with leg rolls!

LzyMom said...

I think most of us have rolls where we don't want them! Lily is turning out to be very sweet but very stubborn. :)