Monday, April 9, 2007

ear plugs


Well I had one of those days. I didn't get out of the house. I was too tired. And now I'm waiting for Riley or BG, or both to throw up my ear plugs. My used ear plugs. I'm usually good about putting them away. I'm not sure why my cats like the smell/taste of my earwax. Lily and I had a nap together. I should have left her in her crib because she woke up when I moved her onto the bed. sigh But after moving around every which way for a little while, she quieted back down. Here's a pic of her after I put her in her baby bouncer. I even put on the massage thingie and the sound of ocean waves. And THIS is what I walked back to find... Hark, what did I just see? The UPS man left a parcel for me! Okay that was a little rhymie. I'd better go and see what it is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handful Lily is becoming. Just wait until she walks. There will be no stopping her then.

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Yukky Dog says " oooooo ear plugs are gross, I like dirt better". Cute Baby were can I get one. Maybe I will try the cabbage patch.