Wednesday, April 4, 2007

baby dreams


I have a picture of Pooh bear above Lily's crib that says "Baby dreams must be the sweetest". I think that's what it says. Anyway, here's a picture of her sleeping 5 minutes ago. She's still asleep, I just moved her to her side so she'd be more comfortable. Yes, her butt is in the air again. But I'd like to direct your attention to the big toe of her left foot. Bent backwards about 90 degrees. So, what kind of baby dreams would a baby have in this position?? Maybe she's dreaming of crawling... She's getting so close. It really will be any day now. As you can see she gets her knees up under her and her upper body is very strong. She just needs to coordinate the two. I am intimidated by the amount of work it could take running after a baby all day BUT her doctor said that when they start crawling, they tire themselves out by about 7 at night and crash until 7 the next morning. Sounds fine to me. :)

Here's a picture of Riley (gray and black) and BG (white belly) wrassling. I didn't get a definitive shot of teeth sinking into one another but you get the idea. BG is an evil monkey of a cat (yes it's possible) and Riley is kind of a lovable doofus. Riley is great with Lily. He's learning to stay out of her reach but if she does get a hand hold of his fur he waits patiently for her to let go and then runs away. If I did that to him I would have scratch marks or bite marks on my arm. I'm hoping they'll be good friends as she grows up. Oh and my chicken tikka masala turned out well last night, it's just too bad my husband has become wimpier than I when it comes to slightly spicy foods. He drank 4 glasses of milk! And hey, milk is becoming expensive so he needs to cut that out. Men.

No comments: