Saturday, April 7, 2007

April Snow brings May flowers?


I think it only snowed an inch or so here last night. Pedro asked me if I thought it would snow and I said, naah not here. Oops. I guess it's a good thing I'm not a weatherperson. Here's a pick of Lily traveling across the study. I had to take her to sleep with me this morning. She woke me up at 5 and couldn't fall back asleep. It's fun trying to sleep with sharp little heels kicking me in the arm. But I rubbed her back and stroked her forehead and she slowly fell to sleep. whew



It looks like Lily is thinking "na na, I can't hear you!". She was probably trying to make a deposit in her diaper. We rented Jackass 2 from Netflix. I think Pedro is in LOVE. I think he's watching it for the third time already. At Pedro's behest, we're going to be watching all of the Looney Tunes Volumes. I think it's one through four. I enjoy cartoons but, you know, here and there. Well, Pedro did watch all of Deadwood with me. But that's actually good. Although I was swearing like a sailor for a week afterwards. I'm not really sure why the font size changed. I think it's because I keep typing sigh in brackets and they never show up but they wreak havoc with the font! Dern HTML.

Update: Okay now all the font should be the same. I'm such a whiz kid.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Checking Lily's blog is the highlight of my days! Yes, my days are pretty boring, but that's beside the point! I can't believe how cute she is. And she's almost crawling... ohhh... awww...