Sunday, April 8, 2007

Raspberries

I want to thank people for leaving comments (Esther & Nicole). It makes me feel like my efforts are appreciated. :) I did want to take a picture of Lily in some sort of Easter pose, but I've been too busy. She takes a lot more of my time now that she's awake most of the day and trying her darndest to smack things off of my desk or roll into the study closet. But here's a cute Easter picture I found.
I do love me some Cat of the Day. Here's a pic of Lily. It's not a recent one but it's pretty darn cute. It has to be, since her shirt says cutie. I am pleased to announce that Miss Lily loves her some sweet potatoes. You cannot shovel it into her mouth fast enough. So far the only food she hates is peas. I'm going to put up a video I found on youtube. I'm not sure how I came across it. I think I was looking for something on Shawn of the Dead but I spelled Shawn differently. Anyway, I like letting Lily watch this show (there are a lot of episodes!) and the bonus is that Pedro and I like it too. Whoops! I forgot the whole point of this post was to describe Lily's raspberry blowing talent! Sometimes all we hear coming from her crib is pzzzzzt. I'm surprised she can put up with her lips going numb. Hark! I hear a baby waking!

4 comments:

Esther said...

Lily and I will get along great... she can eat my sweet potatos and I'll eat her peas. Anyway, Happy Easter to y'all down there.

Dream Waker said...

I just finished setting up a google account. Here goes. I will try to
post it. Zip Zap here I go. Wish me luck.

Dream Waker said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one happy grandma

Happy Bunny Day

Next Year chocolate bunnies:):)

Love Grandma


















YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one happy grand ma

Happy Bunny Day to Miss Lily

Next Year Big Chocolate Bunny:)

Love Grandma

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

If only Bunnies came in pureed forms of sweet potatoes. Happy Easter Lilly, Page and Sonia.

love Auntie Nicole