Monday, April 16, 2007

Guess Who?

Guess who didn't wake me up last night?? I'm still tired though. Lily has been more demanding lately. I'm not sure if she's cutting another tooth or not - she won't let me look. :) This is an old picture of Lily but I think it's so cute. She is laughing more which is nice. Sometimes I look at her and she laughs. :) However, she cries a lot more now as well. She's broadening her communication skills. The cats are sorely testing my patience today. Riley, I think, ate one of the petals off of the lily plant Pedro bought me last week. He's been throwing up a little bit. I think he'll be okay. He's still annoying me, so he can't be at death's door.

I thought this doggy was cute. It's only 2 pounds 4 oz. Although, it looks like it has just a little bit of attitude. :) I made a really yummy lamb curry last night. It was so good that we ate it all. :) Oh well, it was a healthy curry with lots of red bell pepper and onions. mmmmmm! The lamb was falling apart tender. yummy! Darn, now I want some more but I don't have any! Well Miss Lily is having a little snooze so I think I'm going to lie down as well. :)


No comments: