Sunday, April 29, 2007

walker

Pedro put Lily in her jumper this morning to help her burn off some energy. Well. She only bounces enough to get her butt up on her toes. She's been using it to help her stand most of this time. I've tried to capture that but she moves so darn fast. :)

This is fuzzy but she was standing pretty straight. I have to admit that dinner/lunch yesterday was a lot of fun. For those of you who weren't there, Miss Lily was drinking water out of a straw (the straw had some water in it and was held so she could put her mouth around the end of it), chewing on celery and causing general mayhem. :)

We've also noticed that Lily keeps looking down the hall. It's as if she's seeing what else she can get into. Her world is expanding. I only hope I can keep up with her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't a hope in Hades of keeping up with that one. You'd better start working out so that you can run - FAST. hehe. You're gonna have a FUN time when she gets totally mobile.

LzyMom said...

Thanks a lot. I saw a little boy the other day with a harness and lead on him. I'm not above using something like that on Lily. I just got some pics of her trying to bust through the baby gate. I'll put them up when I get back from grocery shopping. :)

Anonymous said...

There is no harm in using a harness for youngsters. Some people are shocked but I think they have not had kids of their own - those babes can run and they don't know the dangers. But Lily might surprise us all and be very reasonable. Esther was really good except for a couple of times - but I went through hell for the minutes that it took to find her.