Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Well, hmpf

I was waiting and waiting to see all the comments for the cute Lily picture and what did I get??! Nothing! I've also been suffering from allergies (I think) so I've been too tired to post. But I'd rather cite self-righteous indignation than weakness. :) This is Lily at playgroup yesterday. She had fun. I have some cute stories but no one's going to comment on them so.... :P

Man, I am a little suckhole today. Anyway, I thought maybe I'm tired because I haven't been eating enough iron (in my food) or enough calories so we went to Sticks last night. It's a healthy fast food place. Do I have to mention it's a kebab shop? Anyway, I had an awesome lamb sandwich and then proceeded to pig out on onion rings and fries. As I'm still tired, I guess I wasn't suffering from a lack of calories or meat. Sigh. But you have to eliminate things to be scientific, right?

My car is still in the shop so I'm chauffeuring Pedro back and forth to work. This morning was the first morning I could sleep in so Pedro didn't get to work until 10. ha! Lily had a good sleep in too so I think we're all a little happier. Don't expect it to last. :) I need to start on my packing list - seriously, if I don't write things down, I will forget to pack deodorant, etc. I need to type out Lily's schedule for G-ma and remember to check-in online. Oh yeah, and make sure that I have my passport. whew

So I have a lot of stuff on my mind. I'll be a lot happier on April 15th when I'm home. :) I'm going to miss Lilypants like crazy. ummm and Pedro too. :)

1 comment:

M'Lou said...

Just don't pack too much. You will need room to carry some stuff home. If anything needs to be shipped, we can whip down to Bellingham to do that so you avoid the package going through customs and the excessive cost of shipping from Canada.

I am tired from yesterday but will take it easy for today at least. It is my 'office day' which means I usually get any mail ready to go, my column written and try to de-clutter some of my paper pile.

I had your dad's mail transferred to this address. Well, it took about a week but suddenly I have copious amounts of mail. Wow. It hopefully will decrease as I cancel subscriptions etc. A few pieces were addressed to his estate so that has to go to the lawyer and accountant. We'll get there poopsie.

See you soon. Good grief - a week today. Yipes. Now I do have to get into gear.