Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Too much coffee!

I'm a bit of a caffeine junkie today. I even stopped for a cup on the way to Lily's play group. Which I promptly spilled on myself. Maybe that's why the other mom's liked me better today. I smelled like coffee! ha! I've noticed Lily being a little more clingy since I got back from Canada. And that's okay. So I held her this morning and let her warm up on her own. It didn't take long before she was running around the gym again. It's been so rainy that I wanted to get her out of the house to play, but didn't have so many options.

I'm also getting geared up to get Lily in the other playgroup (as this one is ending soon for the season). It's a Moms Club. They have a mom's night out once a month. There's even a spa night! woot! I tried to take pictures of Lily today with my cell phone but someone was faster than my camera phone. That's okay. :) There was this one little girl who kept on going around stealing the other kids' snacks. I mean, she was brazen about it. She'd grab the crackers and run and hide. She even tried to get Lily's sippy cup, but I don't play that. Although, I did have an extra box of raisins that I gave to a nice little boy (after asking his mom if it was okay!). :)

It's really amazing to watch Lily. Other kids take her toys and she looks around like, hmpf, but she doesn't cry. She tries to share her toys with other kids. The other moms tell me how sweet she is. No, I'm not taking credit. I try to treat her with the respect with which I would like to be treated. Maybe that's brushed off on her, but I think she came out of the baby oven sweet. :) That didn't sound right. More coffee!

No comments: