Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jive Talking

Yes I have that BG's song in my head right now. I managed to capture Miss Lily "talking" on the phone! It's actually the unplugged fax machine. I'm not sure she knows the difference. shhhhh I just remembered that the videos can take a while to load. I guess we'll go finish our lunch. Mac & cheese & cheese with apple slices, thanks for asking. :P

Oh no. I keep on playing the video for Lily and she seems to be taking orders from her video self. She just ran to the phone and yelled "A, A, A, T!". Oh to be a kid again. Right? At least she knows more letters of the alphabet. :) Which also reminds me that I need to make a list of questions for her pediatrician visit. They always ask stuff like, how many words can they say, etc. I want to know what kind of bug spray I can use on her. Oh poop. I actually have a few questions. I'd better get going.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute video! And excuse me it's the Bee Gees, not BG's! :-P -Stacy

LzyMom said...

Oops! Thanks for the correction. :)

Anonymous said...

hee hee BG made me think of someone else...not related to the singing group or your cat!!! :-P -Stacy