Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nummy

That's what Lily's yelling at the moment. I kind of like being Nummy instead of Mummy. It has a certain, something. :) This is one of the shoes I wore to drive Pedro to work this morning. I'm so tired of looking like a schlump. But then sleep deprivation is its own look, right? So yes, Lily tried on my shoes. She did a pretty good job. Man, her toes look long. Anyway, I have a crap-ton of things on my mind and I need to get things done. I don't have really laborious things to do, but I have a lot of little things that are all important. That's irritating cuz I'll be laying awake at night and I'll think, Biteguard! I can't forget my biteguard! Sigh.

Well, I have a week. Apparently, some people need to get in gear too. :)







PS Fridge - you're a little bit dirty. You might want to fix that.

No comments: