Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday G-pa

Well, I think it was yesterday, but Happy Birthday G-pa! I remembered earlier today and then forgot until 2 minutes ago. Such is life in my brain. What is Lily doing in this picture? Watching tv upside down in a container much too small for her, of course. At least one of us in this family will be normal. achem

Lily did a little better today when I went to the gym. She didn't start crying. She also skipped her nap today and crashed tonight. ha! It was just nice to experience a peaceful evening. :) Lily's starting to become so grown up looking. I wonder if she'll be a sassy pants like me. Yes, I'm writing stupid cuz I really have to go pee. Does anyone else do that? Blog under bladder pressure? Just curious. But not TOO curious.

Ahh, much better. Anyway, today I made ribs and baked beans and fresh rolls for dinner. yummm! Okay, the ribs were already cooked, the beans heated up in the microwave and the rolls were heat and eat, but hells bells, it was delicious! We've been worrying about Lily getting enough to eat because of the other night when she was crying because she was so hungry. I know Lily likes ribs (see mother's day pics from last year) and I know she likes beans. She even ate a whole bun. So, she was tired and had a full belly. :) Mission accomplished. Unfortunately, I spent a small fortune on ribs which I can't do every night. Sigh.

Well, as I was playing that fracking game again, I'd better wrap this up and get to bed. I still have a lot of things to do before I go. Like find my suitcase.... Sigh.

1 comment:

Dream Waker said...

Looking forward to seeing you, Pedro and Lily on the eighth. Lily is a cuttie in a bucket. Love g-ma