Monday, April 7, 2008

She might be a contender

Lily has started hitting. It's not the upset smack she does when you take something away from her. It's a stealthy, clock mommy in the head with a coffee cup when she's not looking, kind of hit. She got me with an empty juice jug yesterday. She's strong and it hurt. I tell her not to hit ever. I'm not sure what else to do. Sometimes I'll yell ow (cuz it hurts) and she'll get upset and need a hug from me. Say what??! It's something I'll work on when I get back home but it's definitely a frustrating turn of events.

Lily has also started refusing naps. She is sleeping right now. whew But she didn't nap all weekend. Which meant she crashed at 7pm. ha! She has been displaying some seperation anxiety. She cried when I went to the gym Friday night. But I went, because well, I need to and I guess she finally fell asleep. Sunday, I went to the gym and she waved bye and then went back to coloring. whew So hopefully she's learning that I go away but come back, eventually. :) I'm also hoping this means I can go to the gym during the day and she won't cry. I think my classes start May 19th, from 6 to 10 pm. So I'm not going to have time in the evening to go. I'm really looking forward to it. It will be a bit chaotic but I'm so psyched about what I'm going to learn and I've had a couple of different people either offer me a job, or offer to help find me one. So, one again, I'm excited! I know it's going to be a long slog through 10 months. :)

Anyway, I need to rinse the dye out of my hair. I'm slowly knocking things off of my to-do list. :) How awesome am I???

No comments: