Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wowza

I called Lily's doctor's office today. Wow! ha ummm G-ma's going to be looking after L-pants and I wanted to know if they needed a letter or something so they will accept that g-ma's taking care of her. Did that make sense? I got buried under some good advice. I never even thought of giving Lily's insurance card to G-ma. But if there's an emergency, she'll need it. Thanks doctor's office!

I did get Lily's schedule made up. I even managed to keep it to one page! Now I'm working on contacts and other stuff. SIGH. Who knew being a mom was so bureaucratic???

I love Lily. I just asked her if she wanted to wash her hands and she went straight to the bathroom. Earlier today I asked her to find her daddy. She went to the study, then the spare bedroom, then the bathroom. She knows where he spends his time... :)

I just wish Lily talked more. I mean, in a language that I understand.

No comments: