Saturday, April 5, 2008

Finally

I think I finally got close to 8 hours of sleep last night. It feels so good. :) So I'm not as snarky. I also made it to the gym last night for almost an hour and a half of sweating! That also helped. And the hot guy who worked out beside me for 2 minutes and smelled absolutely divine? Also helped. :) There seem to be some people who don't mind going to the gym stinky and getting stinkier. As someone (of many) who needs to breathe, I don't appreciate bad smells as I'm stuck on a machine sucking air. That goes double for you gas releasers out there.

I'm trying to load the video again. The internet has seemed to be so slow lately. Sigh. In other news, this is my new addiction. I meant to have a nap yesterday with Lily but somehow I got stuck playing it for over an hour. Sigh.

Last night, as I tried to leave for the gym, Lily became inconsolable. Pedro wanted me to stay but I can't be tied to Lily all the time and he'll need to learn how to deal with her when I'm gone. Apparently, she cried for over an hour. I guess she is really going through seperation anxiety. Daddy used to be the rockstar of the house, but she doesn't want to be apart from me anymore. Which is weird, because at the play group, where she's surrounded by 30 kids, she only comes to see me twice. Granted I go and see her to make sure she's not stuck or to help her get onto or into toys. :) Well, it looks like the video is up. I'll see if I can get another one on here.


No comments: