Tuesday, April 8, 2008

OMG

I'm running around a bit getting the clothes together that I want to bring to Vancouver. So I'm not watching Lily 100% of the time. It was pretty quiet and that usually means disaster (for me). I went out to the livingroom and Lily had opened up her yogurt (I had put it out to feed her at one point but forgot about it - sigh) and she was eating it. She didn't even spill it! Is that normal for an almost 18 month old? Just curious.

In other news, I just tried on my tight jeans and I have a little bit of muffin top, but they'll do. Go me! You know what sucks, though? I used to have half a dozen makeup bags. Remnants from several beauty gift with purchase things. I cleaned out my drawers a while ago and got rid of them all. Well, who needs one now???? Crap.

No comments: