Sunday, April 20, 2008

Snooze

Both Lily and her daddy are napping right now. I was good and did some tidying up. I also called today to make sure that Revenue Canada got my tax return. They did. whew Hopefully, they agree with my return and send me lots of money back!

It's kind of a "nice" day today. It's about 20 degrees cooler than yesterday. It rained last night so the air is nice and fresh. :) I just don't like it when summer seems to start in April. I remember when I was pregnant and we had a heatwave. I can't remember if the high was 110 or 115F. 104F is around 40C so it was hot. Although, when I was in Vancouver we had the heater set to 19 or 20C and I slept with two feather comforters on me! Last night the house was set to 76F and I still had to sleep with a blanket. :) I think, after nine years, I've finally acclimated! Here's some more cupcake fun.


No comments: