Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sick of being Sick

I felt positively perky this morning. Compared to how I've felt the last couple of days. But as I set out on my errands I could feel how weak I still am. I kept on dropping things at Whole Foods. I finally just slowed down. People will live if they have to wait an extra second for me to grab my milk! And man, groceries really hit home this week. Price-wise. Rice has gone up, wheat has gone up. What else is there??? I guess I'm going to have to learn how to cook with corn meal. :)

I'm killing time until Lily's doctor appointment. She's snoozing and I'm sure she'll not be too happy to be going there. Sigh. At least it will be a good time to ask the doctor what I can do for Lily should she fall sick. Cuz, I never remember.

1 comment:

Dream Waker said...

Now you know how the "OLD Woman" in the parking lot feels :):):):);)
What goes around comes back at you.
Feel better soon.
Love G-ma