Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Cup of Hot Snarly Hornet Stew

I am SO grumpy today. I think the pressure of the last few months is getting to me. My patience is ZERO. I really feel overwhelmed and fat and an inept mother. Which I'm sure is all ridiculous, except for the fat part. I mean, really, I work out 4 days a week and I've lost 5 pounds in almost two months. Okay, so I ate some donuts yesterday. Oh fuddrucker! The house down the road is having trees cut down and that was bad enough, but now the steaming chunks are grinding the stumps. ARGH Seriously, I'm not in a good mood.

I took Lily to the gym again today and I only worked out 15 minutes. I don't know what to do. I've started explaining to her that she needs to play so mommy can go and do what she needs to do and that I'm going bye bye but I'll be back. I figure that once she's been without me for a week, we'll make a dent in the separation anxiety. That, or she'll cling even more to me. Once I start classes in May, I won't be able to work out at night. And getting up at 5am seems a little out of touch with the chowder, I like to call reality.

Oh CRAP! I meant to make myself something to eat and now I'm REALLY hungry. Moms? Please tell me I'm not the only one to do this. Sigh. At least I think I remembered that I had to go to the bathroom. *feels chair*

Well, there was an awesome video to be included but it's been a few hours now and the dern thing won't take. So I'll try again later. :P

3 comments:

M'Lou said...

Wow,somebody got out of the wrong side of bed today. Sheesh.

I,too, am grumpy. The gas company workman is still outside - so I can't leave yet. I guess he is gauging the meter or something because he was already in the basement to light the pilot lights. Sigh. I am all ready to go but his vehicle is in the way.

My computer is driving me nuts as it is soooooo SLOW. I wait and wait for things to come up after I have clicked on them. LET'S MOVE IT ALREADY.

Jennifer said...

Hang in there! :)

LzyMom said...

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling better after some SLEEP!

(and my internets is slow too)