Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm back

And very tired. I think I got 3 hours of sleep last night. Someone's auntie got a second wind at 11pm and was extremely talkative. Oh well. I usually kept her awake talking while I tried to sleep. :)

You know, it wasn't so bad. I mean the traveling part. I never set off alarms in security (sports bras, ladies!) (and some men), and I like those little baggies to put my stuff in. My lip gloss always gets lost at the bottom of the bag but not anymore... I really don't have anything to complain about. Two of my four flights on United, left early. And my connecting flights were close. It really couldn't have been better.

I didn't have a lot of time there and I didn't even go into Vancouver. We had a garage sale for two days. There's nothing like a garage sale to bring out the best in people. :) But we got rid of a lot of stuff. I wish I had done more. I blame it on the martinis. I told my aunt and her friend Trish that I don't drink and then proceeded to down 3 and a half martinis. I think you call that making up for lost time.

Let's see, I won't go into specifics cuz I'm tired (three hours of sleep, remember?) and I really can't think of anything interesting to get into right now. I will say that Lily seems so different already. Apparently, she lets people know when she's ready to go to bed now. :) She didn't seem too enthused to see me this afternoon, but she hugged me and held on tight for several minutes tonight. :) Well, I hear someone crying so I'd better go... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Sonia's back!!!! Three and a HALF martinis?! You beat me. :) -Stacy