Monday, April 28, 2008

Okay

Just in case some of you read about the tornadoes in Virginia - we're fine. They happened nowhere near us. And I called and checked and g-ma and g-pa are okay too. They're a little closer to the action. :)

Anyway, I'd like to find the person who gave me this head cold. It is vicious. I have been blowing my nose all day. My nose is raw and still plugged up. Well, alright, I do have one side open now, but it took a lot of effort to get there. hmpf And Lily is snuffling. So culprit person, are you proud of yourself???

5 comments:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Todd is heading to work today. He will probably be doing some search and rescue work in Suffolk were the Tornado hit. Keep him in your thoughts.

LzyMom said...

I was looking at more photos of the damage this morning. I hope Todd keeps himself safe!

M'Lou said...

Your cold is likely a result of air travel. Don't blame someone - they didn't intentionally give you the cold. Just suffer and do what you need to in order to get healthy again. And that doesn't include greasy breakfasts.....

your grumpy Auntie....

LzyMom said...

The air travel was a while ago. And this came on SO suddenly. The good part is that I'm starting to feel better. Either that, or I figured out which combination of medicines to take. :)

Sorry you're grumpy.

I hope Lily doesn't get sick or I'll be grumpy too!

M'Lou said...

Yes, but the incubation period for a cold can be up to 10 days.