Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lucky shot

Sometimes I luck out and get an adorable picture of Lily. As her grandparents can attest - she moves quickly! I made some home made banana bread this morning. Then Thai chicken curry from scratch. I am DONE with cooking for today. Plus there isn't much banana bread left. achem. Hey it's my grandma's recipe and it rocks. Lily ate a good portion of her dinner, it was a new dish for her but she ate some tomato, green beans, chicken and rice so I let her have some more banana bread. As you can see, she hates it. :P

Let's see, we went for a nice walk on Friday. It takes me about 20 minutes to get to the local playground. Then Lily was yelling at me to go faster once she saw the swings. :) She's not so big on the slide. Maybe she's still too young for it. Anyhoo, I know we did more stuff but I can't think of it now. I have to take my car in tomorrow to get the front fender fixed. Boo. I guess that's better than having a cracked fender thing forever. Sigh.

No comments: