Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gingersnap back to reality

It's funny how quickly I got used to not taking care of Lily. I was slowly waking up this morning when I realized that I probably needed to take care of Lily. Hey, she was right beside me. So quickly I forgot about getting milk and breakfast, as well as juice and snacks, for someone else. I slowly got it together this morning. :)

I'm trying to empty out my suitcases. One of them was opened by the TSA (they left a lovenote) but everything seems to be there. I'll try to take some pictures of Lily but I think today is recovery day. Last night I went to bed to try to lull Lily to sleep and I crashed. I mean, I woke up at 2, fully dressed and wondering what happened. I didn't even have martinis to blame! I thought I would get more sleep in Vancouver but I was in a strange bed and in a house with strange goings on, so not much rest was had. Could I be more vague? Alright, it seemed like we were haunted a few times but it wasn't that bad.

Or was it???? MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: