Monday, December 31, 2007

Who's that girl...

I always preferred the Eurythmics version to Madonna's song, but whatev. :) I talked Pedro into going to the park today. We spent about 30 minutes goofing around with Lily. It was a lot of fun. She was mostly interested in the other kids there but they were too big for her to play with. That didn't mean her eyes weren't glued to them the whole time. If they yelled, she yelled. :)

Anyway, she's definitely not my little baby anymore. I know, they grow up. boo! I didn't really expand on her recent developments (I was too worried about writing about my own!!). hmmm Where to begin. Lily is a lot more cuddly. At the same time, she won't be forced into doing something she doesn't want to do. :) She climbs on EVERYTHING. And she's so fast. She can't run yet but she's got a fast walk now. She loves to be chased. Especially by daddy. She loves to be surprised, especially by me. :) At g-ma's house, Lily stole the remote control for the tv. Daddy jumped up to get it back and g-ma and I encouraged Lily to hide behind one chair then come back to us as daddy was going around it. We had daddy on the run for a minute! Lily loved that. :) I guess she's more aware of her surroundings. We have so much fun. Oh and she loves to laugh. Anything will make her laugh now. And she does it long and hearty. Like her mommy. :)

So here's to wonderful 2008 for all. It should be a pretty interesting year. For some, it's about the upcoming election. For me, it's about potty training. Boo-ya!

2 comments:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Elmo Yea. Tickle me Tickle me.

Anonymous said...

Gee we all are looking for a little time in the sun wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
g-ma