Sunday, December 2, 2007

Down the road and through the woods and up the off ramp...

We had an impromptu visit to grandma and grandpa's house. I wanted to get Lily to visit Santa so I could get a photo to work with for Christmas cards. Sigh. I have a lot to do in a small amount of time. I hope Lily sleeps well tomorrow! (and I hope Pedro leaves me the card making software where I can find it!!!)

Sitting on Santa's lap went as well as could be expected. I was supposed to back her in and then take off before she knew where she was. But she's a bright kid and figured it out before we got to him. Oh well. No, you don't get to see those pictures - some of you are on my Christmas card list and I want you to be surprised! But the above pic is of a beautiful girl, no?? Let's see... we also did some shopping and Lily was pretty good. We got to meet Nicole's friend Beneline (I know I didn't spell that right) and her husband and their baby Evan. What a gorgeous baby. It was so funny to see such a quiet sleepy baby while Lily was trying to pull products off of the shelves. (and then punching her daddy in the head when he didn't let her do it)

Anyway, to give you a taste of Christmas Lily, here she is in her dress. We got a quick picture of her with grandpa before he left for work. In case you can't see the terror in her face, look below......



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the Santa pictures. Mind you, I may not be on the card list.

LzyMom said...

What no comment on how cute your grandniece looks??? :) And you'll get a Christmas card as long as I remember to send them out!

Anonymous said...

I'm not holding my breath on the Christmas card. I have known you too long.

LzyMom said...

Ouch! You got the christmas card last year!!! *grumble* Unappreciative aunties. *grumble*

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Poor grandpa. He kind os looks like SC. He he

Anonymous said...

I am really glad I had a chance to meet you and Lily. I loved the picture of Lily. It is priceless and will certainly bring a smile to your face. Thank you for the comments about Evan. He is a great baby and I maybe facing Santa in the same way as you did this year when next Christmas rolls around. Merry Christmas!
Beneline

LzyMom said...

Hey Beneline - It was nice to meet you and your family too! And don't let it get out that you've seen Lily's Santa picture before Great-aunt M'Lou has, or there might be trouble... Merry Christmas!