Friday, December 21, 2007

Sari you, sari me...

I'm sure I didn't spell sari right. I'm sorry. I finally tried on the outfits that cousin Esther brought back from her trip to India this summer. Thanks cousin Esther! I think the colours are gorgeous on Miss Lily although, I had a little trouble getting them on. Most of Miss Lily's clothes are stretchy so me and the structured stuff had a bit of a tussle. I think it won.





I have some errands to run and thankfully, my toe bandage fell off this morning. I was going to leave it on until this evening which means I'd be going out in 30 degree weather in flip flops. (Do you remember when they were called thongs? and the underwear used to be called g-strings? Why did that change??) I could only get the sari to stay on Lily when she took a tumble. We didn't know what we were doing, but we had fun. :)

Hmmm I can't think of anything else to write about. G-ma and G-pa and auntie Nicole and I think Todd are coming up tomorrow, so we're celebrating Christmas early. Oh and please note that Pedro starts his 11 days off tomorrow. It's the most time he's had off in years. So let's all hope he enjoys it. :) No, I'm not even being sarcastic. Okay, a little bit. :)




So I'll put up the rest of the pictures of Miss Lily and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Don't worry, I'll post pictures of Miss Lily opening her presents. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty Princess. She'll have to learn to gather up her bits and pieces but she looks cute and the colour is wonderful on her. Thanks for showing us how it looks. :)

Jennifer said...

My Mom is in India and will be there another three weeks. I spoke with her for the first time last night and she told me that she is going Sari shopping so she can attend a wedding. I hope she finds something just as pretty as Lily's! What a fantastic color.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

LzyMom said...

Ooh, how fun! Jennifer, I'll bet your mom is having a great time. My mom used to take me fabric shopping in Vancouver. We would visit some of the sari shops. The fabrics are incredible. Your mom's going to be the hottest chick at the wedding!

Merry Christmas to you guys too!