Thursday, December 6, 2007

From the Other Side of the Pool of Vomit...

I'm glad I read that kids will throw up during colds because they swallow the gunk they cough up and it aggravates their tummies. She wasn't happy late last night, crying a little in her crib. So I picked her up, in the dark, to comfort her in bed. She let out this great burp. But it Sounded a little meaty. So I yelled for Pedro to come and turn the light on. She got herself, the comforter and the floor. But then she felt much better. :)

How does one keep fat on a kid who's sick and doesn't want to eat??? She ate some oatmeal but she's refusing her full fat milk. I do have one weapon. Eggnog. She loves it. I hate feeling her backbone. I know, I know. She'll be healthy in a few days and she'll eat like a horse. :) I hope. In the meantime, I have oatmeal barf to clean up. SIGH.

PS (I just gave her a handful of cheerios and she's eating them - yay!!!)

No comments: