Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Walkies!

Does anyone remember that British dog training lady? I think she was the first Dog Whisperer. Oh yeah, I said it. Or typed it. People thought they had to talk to their animals in this tough gruff voice. She'd come in and be all, "Walkies!" in this British falsetto. And the animal would SNAP to attention. It was awesome. In answer to your question, no, my parents did not let me watch any cool tv.

I call the above picture, my Christmas picture.

- Christmas tree - Check
- Ornaments on tree - Check
- Nutcrackers on mantelpiece - Check
- Cat snoozing peacefully under tree - Check
- Small child going postal with wrapping paper - Double Check



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The grand madam was Barbara Woodhouse and she believed there were no bad dogs. She was amazing, I used to love to watch her on TV. She could get dogs to do just about anything for her.

LzyMom said...

I'm so glad you knew who I was talking about. I can remember "Walkies!!!" and I was sure I hadn't made it up!