Monday, December 31, 2007

Sleep

I'm not trying to pass judgment on Pedro, but he sure sleeps a lot. Lately, I mean. I guess he needs it what with sitting in front of his computer all day. ha! Anyway, marital issues aside, I do have some pictures of Lily to share. Have I mentioned that Lily loves bananas? I always cut up most of it, but keep a chunk intact in case she wants some more. She, of course, always goes for the big piece first. This is either toddler mentality or she really is a chip off of her overeating daddy's block. Gosh, the mean things I say about him when he's asleep. Of course, I have so much time in which to do it....

I suppose I should come clean about my KFC indulgence yesterday. I always feel sick after eating there but it was really bad yesterday. I had to eat baby carrots the rest of the day to try and feel better. :( I also got sick after eating some Hebrew National hot dogs. I mention the name because I thought they were a good brand. I'm surprised at how fast my body has adapted to not eating meat. Now, I make a very clear distinction between meat and poultry and fish. Pedro considers meat to be anything with a heartbeat (y'all have been warned).

Here's Lily with her new Hello Kitty hair band thingie. It's really hard putting it on someone else. She pulled it out but I thought it looked cute. :) When does a toddler need their first haircut? Her hair is still pretty short but it's looking straggly. I was thinking of trimming it. But then I thought about my poor Barbies.... MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I guess Santa was pretty good to us this year. :) You can see Lily standing in front of my new office chair. Hopefully, I can keep it juice and banana free for a while. :) I have a lot of things I want to get done in the next week. Hopefully, I'll set a tone for the year. :) Especially once I wake Pedro up with the power screwdriver.... (I mean putting up a shelves, not putting holes in his head. Although..... )

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My belly is so wrong after I eat KFC too. It's been so long since I've been there, and now I'm craving me some chicken! Happy New Year to you!

LzyMom said...

Happy New Year to you too! I hope you found some healthy chicken to eat! (though sometimes if I crave KFC, KFC it must be and bring on the Tums!)