Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I see a Monster!

That's not just the title of Lily's favorite book anymore. We bought Miss Lily some monster slippers at Whole Foods. She likes them and doesn't attempt to rip them off of her feet as soon as they're put on. :) She is feeling better, finally. I can't help but feel somewhat guilty over g-ma Sarah's and Nicole's colds. I was visiting with them at the beginning of my own cold. I did cough over my shoulder and stuff but I'm sure I still spread some germs. *sorry*

I finally got my Christmas card done. I'm mailing almost all of my international ones today. Yes, I'm SO popular. :P I also wanted to mention that the weather can pick a fricking season already. It was in the 70s yesterday. It's going to be in the 70s again tomorrow. Last Wednesday it snowed. Maybe I'm actually the weather god, because it seems to be as inconsistent as I am.... Shut it, Pedro. hmmmm In other news, my diet thingie is going okay. I don't think I've lost any weight because of my cookie addiction. I think I'm going to have to address that. Sigh. But at least I'm eating lots of fruits and veggies and I feel good. That's important, right??

I took a picture of Miss Lily snoozing away this morning. It was so hard for her to sleep with that awful cough. It seems like now she's getting the real restorative sleep that she needs to get better. I read somewhere that kids can have up to 10 colds a year. I think Miss Lily has had 2. PHEW They say colds take 7 to 10 days to get over so that's 70 to 100 days that your child could be sick? That's like a quarter of the year!!! More importantly, that's a lot of missed sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a monster who can it be. Its
not a monster its Lily pants, cute as can be. Happy feet HE HE HE
G-ma HE HE HE

Anonymous said...

need to trim her toe nails

Daniel Mahoney said...

Hello,
Is that the same book published by Piggy Toes Press?
Written by Laurie Young? I illustrated that book, and if it is the same one, I'm so happy to hear it's your daughter's favorite! Let me know if you need an autographed copy.
Daniel J. Mahoney

LzyMom said...

Hey Daniel,

Yes, it is the book by Piggy Toes Press. She adores that book. She's too young to read but she has the pictures on the pages memorized and knows how to flip to her favorite monster. :) An autographed copy would be amazing!

What do you need? (aside from a pen and book)

My email is sonia_anita@yahoo.com.

I'm so excited!!! And if Lily understood more words, she'd be excited too!