Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fine!

Thanks to the few of you who wrote some comments. I appreciate it. :) We've had an interesting morning. Lily no longer cries when she coughs (awesome) but will throw up with the least bit of throatal aggravation. hmmm Wow, I know throatal isn't a word but I was suggested "throatily" as a replacement. Seriously? Lily's playing with the train set grandpa got her. She'll spot it in the closet, point and say "See!". Smart cookie. :) She threw those up too. Cookies, not trains.

So, I finally figured out that dry hard cereal pieces are more likely to get stuck in throat mucus than nice soft yogurt. I have to go out today and get more yogurt and ice cream. Her shoulder blades could poke someone's eye out. (maybe if it was a big eye?) So it's time to call in the big guns - Ben & Jerry. I can't remember if I wrote about this or not but her cold is coinciding with an attempt at independence. I try to give her some juice and she'll grab the cup and throw it across the room. SHE has to pick it up. SHE has to put it in her mouth. I thought that was terrible two stuff, no?


I'm not sure how I'm going to break it to Lily. If she's like the rest of us, she'll probably end up working on a keyboard for most of her life. She might want to give it a rest for right now. I know, they like to copy what their parents do. She wraps the cord around herself (you can see what she did in the picture) and pulls that dang keyboard all over the house. Maybe she'll invent some new amazing software and buy me mansion with lots of pool boys! I meant, pool buoys. I'm not that great of a swimmer. Achem.

3 comments:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

New comment haas been left under strike page insert

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

New comment haas been left under strike page insert

LzyMom said...

I hope this weird comment business is Blogger acting funny and not my fault!