Thursday, December 13, 2007

Never can say goodnight...

I love Sesame Street. Sure it's educational for kids but sometimes they throw in stuff for adults and I love them for that. :) Today it was a duet between Elmo and Andrea Bottecleigihnd... However, you spell it. Awesome, it's on Youtube! Now, the reason I bring this all up is to showcase how spastic I can be sometimes. Only sometimes! I saw Mr. Bocelli performing on a talk show recently and I thought, wow this guy can sing really well, but his stage presence sucks, his eyes are always closed! Yes, that's what I thought.

So imagine my surprise when I wikipedia'd him, he's been blind since age 12 or something. Whoops! Oh well, I think it's a really sweet little duet. But Mr. Bocelli might want to get a shirt that says "I'm blind" or something. Yes, and I'll get one that says "I'm spastic. Sometimes!" :P

I wonder if I can find the clip of James Blunt singing "My triangle. I lost my triangle" To the tune of You're Beautiful. I walk around singing that all the time. Sigh. I need to get a job.




Okay, I'm sorry I saw this clip too and it's awesome. That Denyce Graves can sing, no??!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He could sing me to sleep any night,
OOPS! did g- ma say that

Anonymous said...

G-ma, I'm with you. And after the singing..... well I'll just leave that to the imagination.

LzyMom said...

I'm sorry - what's so special about Elmo singing you to sleep? I'd think that his high little voice might be annoying... :)

Anonymous said...

LOL g-ma