Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This little piggy went to the podiatrist...

I had this feeling in my gut that things were going to be awful yesterday... and they were. But long and grumpy story short, my toe was fixed and it doesn't hurt much today. yay. And with respect to the picture - my feet were/are cold and there's no way all that wrapping is fitting in a slipper. Sigh. Yes, I know that I need a pedicure. Giftcards are welcome.

Let's see, I was bad and put some of Lily's Christmas presents on her. I love Hello Kitty so I don't doubt that I'll be wearing those at some point. Whether I leave the house in them, is another matter. Does Tylenol 3 make you not want to eat? I've been up for hours and although I feel hungry, I'm not in the mood to actually eat. Very weird.

hmmmm I think Lily and I are going to Pedro's Christmas party this afternoon. I'm a lot of fun on painkillers so it should be a good time! Actually, my toe doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it did the last time so I'm able to take it easy on the drugs. Which is awesome for me and for Lily. :) Now onto the truly interesting part of the day....

Lily came over to me a little while ago and I hugged her and did that little automatic pinch in her butt region to check the status of the diaper. There was no diaper. I was a little bit in shock. I finally found it down her right leg. As you can see in the picture, her right ankle is pretty fat. I don't know how it happened. Thankfully, she didn't unload while diaperless. I'm not sure if this was a fluke or if it's the start of her not wanting to wear diapers????

Oh and with respect to the story in my Friday Facts (Monday version) where I say you have to be 18, it's a posting about a vasectomy and I didn't want anyone to get offended over the slightly off color language. One of the two words was boobie. So it's not that bad. The story itself is freaking hilarious. I know there were tears in my eyes from all the laughing I was doing. So if you need a laugh.... (I don't, I have tylenol 3s! ha!)

1 comment:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Look forward to seeing Mrs lily Love bug, Fog legs Pedro, and enormous toe Sonia this Sat. Love Auntie Nicole